Sunday 27 January 2013

The First Hello.

Hi guys! This blog has been started because of a module I'm taking this semester - ES2007S. It's a requirement that we keep a blog and maintain it with several posts assigned over the course of the module (a.k.a ASSIGNMENTS). However, during class, I got to know this exchange student who has been keeping a travel blog and I thought it'd be cool that I started keeping track of the places I've been visiting (so I'd still be able to go through these fond memories when I'm old and my memory is failing), provided I'm hardworking enough. So yea, hopefully this would be maintained as a travel blog with occasional blog assignment posts popping out. Hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. Ok. Great idea, Samantha. But don't forget to make your assignment post!

    ReplyDelete